I really wonder how children easily grasp things very quickly. It was party time for Jaidev yet again. Party time meaning he slept only at 11:30 PM last night. I believe he enjoys melody songs very much. He slept listening to the song "Athindhom" from the movie Chandramuki.
Jaidev woke up at 9:00 AM today. He started with the usual tone inquiring about his Thatha. Appa has reached Erode by the time I write this blog. J was glancing at the ABC book and suddenly on seeing the lower case 'a' he said "small a". We were amazed at the way he casually said that. I 'think' children need to be moulded between the age 1-5 not by rushing them to play school or teaching them stuff. J creates a perfect routine for himself. He sets up his own timetable for everything. Timesharing in operating systems are not only for machines but best examples are children on how they time slice their time in the activities they like. We always say that we are bored and kill time by doing nothing. We should all learn from the little ones in our own family how they utilize the time and keep everyone happy.
Monday, December 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment